User Tag List

View Poll Results: Will Obama Show Putin Who's Boss?

Voters
37. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama backs down and hails his Master Putin

32 86.49%
  • Obama will Unleash the Dogs of War

5 13.51%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Will USA Back Down From Russia over Ukraine?

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash

Will USA Back Down From Russia over Ukraine?

Will Obama heroically come to the Ukraine's rescue or will Obama back down from Putin again?

Obama speaks with Putin by phone, calls on Russia to pull forces back to Crimea bases
    By Karen DeYoung, Saturday, March 1,

President Obama spoke for 90 minutes with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Saturday in what appeared to have been a testy exchange reflecting an escalating battle of wills and growing international tension over Ukraine.

Obama expressed “deep concern” over Russia’s “violation of Ukrainian sovereignty and territorial integrity . . . [and] breach of international law,” the White House said.

as heard on radio soulwax 2manyusernames's Avatar

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Putin will stick his middle finger up at America. And America won't do anything. No way America goes to war with Russia.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vCash
    We should leave it alone
    "For me to give 30 years of my life, and to say there's another man better than me?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Undefeated Gaul View Post
    Of course. I am a snitch and I'm happy to admit it..

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    No we aren't going to war, but if we did...come on son be serious, Russia gets their ass beat.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    How can it back down when it hasn't even backed up in the first place.
    Theodor Haecker was rightfully alarmed by the fact that the semicolon is dying out; this told him that no one can write a period, a sentence containing several balanced clauses, any more. Part of this incapacity is the fear of page-long paragraphs, a fear created by the marketplace–by the consumer who does not want to tax himself and to whom first editors and then writers accommodated for the sake of their incomes, until finally they invented ideologies for their own accommodation, like lucidity, objectivity, and concise precision. Language and subject matter cannot be kept separate in this process. The sacrifice of the period leaves the idea short of breath. Prose is reduced to the “protocol sentence,” the darling of the logical positivists, to a mere recording of facts, and when syntax and punctuation relinquish the right to articulate and shape the facts, to critique them, language is getting ready to capitulate to what merely exists, even before thought has time to perform this capitulation eagerly on its own for the second time. It starts with the loss of a semicolon; it ends with the ratification of imbecility by a reasonableness purged of all admixtures. - Theodor Adorno
    I support Bashar Al-Assad.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    And these are appropriate

Theodor Haecker was rightfully alarmed by the fact that the semicolon is dying out; this told him that no one can write a period, a sentence containing several balanced clauses, any more. Part of this incapacity is the fear of page-long paragraphs, a fear created by the marketplace–by the consumer who does not want to tax himself and to whom first editors and then writers accommodated for the sake of their incomes, until finally they invented ideologies for their own accommodation, like lucidity, objectivity, and concise precision. Language and subject matter cannot be kept separate in this process. The sacrifice of the period leaves the idea short of breath. Prose is reduced to the “protocol sentence,” the darling of the logical positivists, to a mere recording of facts, and when syntax and punctuation relinquish the right to articulate and shape the facts, to critique them, language is getting ready to capitulate to what merely exists, even before thought has time to perform this capitulation eagerly on its own for the second time. It starts with the loss of a semicolon; it ends with the ratification of imbecility by a reasonableness purged of all admixtures. - Theodor Adorno

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppin501 View Post
    No we aren't going to war, but if we did...come on son be serious, Russia gets their ass beat.
    Enjoy getting drafted son.

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    The Russians are laughing at the empty threats because it's happened before...2008 Georgia....US huffed and puffed....then did fuck all! The russians know the US wont do shit and I dont really blame them if they dont.
    Arran - The Road To Greatness 2014

No need for shit here.....follow me on my youtube channel!

Coming Soon......

Witness the Fitness!

PS.....Fuck Mandela

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    no doubt...but its a long and bloody war that the USA doesnt have the minerals for....especially not when its a small bit of land right on russias doorstep.
    Last edited by Arran; 02-03-14 at 07:43 AM.

Coming Soon......

Witness the Fitness!

PS.....Fuck Mandela

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Obama is a pussy and he will do nothing. I saw Cunt Cameron stuck his nose in as well, warning Russia. Another upper class nonce, with a big mouth and nothing to back it up with.

Russia have already militarily annexed Crimea, and that is the end of it. The will of the people and parliament is for themselves to be run by Russia.The parliament is occupied by Russian troops and it now is Russian.

Ag titim chun an talamh Irländsk's Avatar

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Obama will walk away after saying, "you know what Putin, you ain't even worth it mang."

Mentioned
    227 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBiggerthan View Post
    Obama is a pussy and he will do nothing. I saw Cunt Cameron stuck his nose in as well, warning Russia. Another upper class nonce, with a big mouth and nothing to back it up with.

Russia have already militarily annexed Crimea, and that is the end of it. The will of the people and parliament is for themselves to be run by Russia.The parliament is occupied by Russian troops and it now is Russian.
    its fucking embarrassing when Cameron/Hague/Milliband pipe up...they decimated the military so much we could barely put up a fight against Romania let alone Russia. Empty words and empty threats, stop making cunts of yourselves.

Coming Soon......

Witness the Fitness!

PS.....Fuck Mandela

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash

Thread Information