swapBBM

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I really hope provodnikov wins tonight. How can you not want this guy to win?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash

I really hope provodnikov wins tonight. How can you not want this guy to win?

That female reporter definitely wanted the Siberian D once she heard him singing.

Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Oh hell yeah, she's smitten.

In general these Top Rank chicks say some dumb shit sometimes though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Ruslan is fast becoming one of my favourite fighters, he seems like a very down to earth and humble guy outside of the ring but a real terminator inside of it. Combine that with his crowd pleasing style and willingness to fight the best what is there not to like? Go Ruslan!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Ruslan gets all the girls with that song!

WAR PROVODNIKOV!!!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Alvarado is a good guy himself though.
    "For me to give 30 years of my life, and to say there's another man better than me?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Undefeated Gaul View Post
    Of course. I am a snitch and I'm happy to admit it..

Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vCash
    What makes him more likeable than Mike? Both aer good guys. I liked how Alvarado kept his cool when Rios was going full retard in the rematch, post fight
    Many actions excused, in the name of getting cash but is the adversity impacting on youth? We been through slavery & the shackles is loose ,but it's hard to cut chains when it's attached to the roots. So just be you, do what you're passionate to.

Quote Originally Posted by dyna View Post
    If Oscar had fought in the 40s, he wouldn't have been too pretty for Burley.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    I will if I put this bet down on him like I'm thinking.. If I don't, meh just want a good fight.

Quote Originally Posted by turbotime View Post
    What makes him more likeable than Mike? Both aer good guys. I liked how Alvarado kept his cool when Rios was going full retard in the rematch, post fight
    I hated watching that. Rios should have waited for the post fight press conference or some shit. Stole Mike's shine. I understand the passion of wanting to avenge yourself, but it's a time to vent that. That wasn't it. Mike handled it great.
    http://i1274.photobucket.com/albums/y426/Jacktheripper253/lucas-matthysse-knocks-out-lamont-peterson-1-566x329_zpsfb0e5f1b.jpg

"If Defeating me was a possibility I would have died long ago. Send them Your Lions I declaw, Your serpents l dephang, Your Greats I belittle" - Ali Raymi

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    What makes him more likeable than Mike? Both aer good guys. ....
    true. - but Provo should be called "The Aw Shucks Kid." He's just adorable:

Also, check out how he's hitting the heavy bag in that vid the OP posted. Holy mother of doom. That's a full-sized bag, and this guys a WW ! Watch when it's swinging towards him and he hits it: It stops dead. I don't know if non-boxers understand, but that's INSANE power. (and balance) My respect for Bradley just went way up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Why does anyone have to assume that being a fan of Ruslan means that they are not a fan of Mighty Mike? Am I to assume that the people backing Alvarado to win tonight are not fans of Ruslan as well? I would think that a person can be a fan of both fighters and what they bring into the ring, but this thread was about Ruslan hence the comments about him, I mean seriously folks.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Both guys are pretty easy to root for in my opinion. Just hoping for a great fight w/o any controversy.
    You're a bum!! - Mickey

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raging B(_)LL View Post
    Why does anyone have to assume that being a fan of Ruslan means that they are not a fan of Mighty Mike? Am I to assume that the people backing Alvarado to win tonight are not fans of Ruslan as well? I would think that a person can be a fan of both fighters and what they bring into the ring, but this thread was about Ruslan hence the comments about him, I mean seriously folks.
    Apparently you have to pick sides here. GBP stable or TR stable. FMjr or MP. SHO or HBO....
    You're a bum!! - Mickey

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogotazo View Post
    Oh hell yeah, she's smitten.

In general these Top Rank chicks say some dumb shit sometimes though.
    Yeah, but nobody's ever gonna' kick her out of the shower.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vCash
    no the thread made it seem like that. he's saying he's rooting for Ruslan and wants him to beat Mike because he's a good guy. Well is Mike some scumbag?
    "For me to give 30 years of my life, and to say there's another man better than me?"

Quote Originally Posted by The Undefeated Gaul View Post
    Of course. I am a snitch and I'm happy to admit it..

Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    vCash
    OP's rationale for wanting Prov to win based on likeability. Not that hard to analyze.
    Many actions excused, in the name of getting cash but is the adversity impacting on youth? We been through slavery & the shackles is loose ,but it's hard to cut chains when it's attached to the roots. So just be you, do what you're passionate to.

Quote Originally Posted by dyna View Post
    If Oscar had fought in the 40s, he wouldn't have been too pretty for Burley.

Thread Information