Separate names with a comma.
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Good luck mate I'm trying to lose 15 kg before the summer and struggling a bit did lose 40kg in a year a few years ago it's tough but worthwhile.
As good as the Doyen?
That's me out then
And 98% of us have had sex at least once in the last 5 years you on the other hand are a true member of the 2%
The Irish guys will love this.
If they held it in a park Ben would have his bed for the night sorted.
BJS nicked his phone.
Based on looks or ability?
To be fair what STI would dare infect the Doyen.
It's not him he says himself in the post he just looks like the guy.
"Some people say I'm self obsessed but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.
Catch you all in the morning...x"
Yep memory is shit.
He's that fucking boring I reckon his real surname is Cardigan.
Just built a PC and thinking of playing some games have a Steam account and am thinking of first person shooters what's a nice easy game to start...
To be fair the Earth being flat is more believable than God is.